Tue, Mar 16|
Virtual Training Series
Beyond Profit: For People on a Mission (14)
FREE 7-week training series for nonprofit leaders and social entrepreneurs.
Time & Location
Mar 16, 2021, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Virtual Training Series
About the event
Beyond Profit is a FREE 7-week training series for nonprofit leaders and social entrepreneurs.
About this Event
PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND PROGRAM COMMITMENT AND EXPECTATIONS BEFORE YOU REGISTER.
Beyond Profit is a 7-week virtual training series for nonprofit leaders and social entrepreneurs who seek to invest their talents, passion and resources in solving the persistent issues arising from poverty and building bridges to economic mobility and wealth creation.
Designed for nonprofit founders, executives, and leaders, Beyond Profit will broaden awareness across a range of management topics in a virtual online setting. It combines lecture, peer exchange, and activities in this essential and often daunting subject. The course aims to balance academic principles, real-world experience, and a fundamental understanding of how nonprofit organizations participate in building communities.
Participants will receive a host of resources and guidance in creating, structuring, and managing a successful nonprofit organization.
Starts Tuesday, February 2, 2021. Classes held 2x/week: Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:30 - 7:00 pm via Zoom (link will be emailed to all registered participants).
- Program Enrollment via Eventbrite.
- Submit 2 – 3 professional references that can attest to your motivation and competency to email@example.com with your name and registration number.
- Complete this Business Readiness Survey: https://pathstoneenterprisecenterinc.formstack.com/forms/business_readiness_survey
- Complete your first mentoring session. You will be assigned a mentor upon completion of prerequisites 1 - 3.
Workshop schedule and content outline is as follows:
Tuesday, February 2
Thursday, February 4
· Nonprofit basics
Tuesday, February , 9
· Starting Points
Thursday, February 11
· Vision Mission & Program
Tuesday, February , 16
· Supporting Effectiveness
Thursday, February 18
· The Courage to Heal/Personal Resilience
Tuesday, February , 23
· Who is on the Team
Thursday, February 25
· Giving and Getting
Tuesday, March 2
· Finances and Operations
Thursday, March 4
· What is Capacity Building
Tuesday, March 9
· Business Ethics & Personal Integrity
Thursday, March 11
· Setting up Systems
Tuesday, March 16
· Course Review & Exam; Next Steps